- Listed 07/2/24
- Contract or Temp
- QLD Other
Here at Concentis, we have partnered with a Tier-1 Asset owner in sourcing an experienced Warehouse Officer to undertake warehouse duties/tasks efficiently and effectively at our far north Queensland operation. The successful applicant will require an open HR drivers license and is a certified forklift operator of both diesel forklifts and electric reach trucks.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has prior work experience in a warehouse operation, can successfully multi-task, has good SAP knowledge, and operates in a manner where safety is at the forefront. About the role:
- Unloading inbound delivery trucks and vessels. Loading outbound trucks with accurate recording of documentation
- Completing timely and accurate receipting, sorting and stacking of goods
- Completing timely and accurate picking and packing of requested inventory for onsite customers.
- Identifying and eliminating waste (including over servicing, over stocking, incorrect fulfilment, packaging and handling).
- Conducting accurate stock take counts. Any discrepancies in line items are investigated and documented.
- Part of a team that maintains the warehouses and warehouse procedures to a high standard.
- Completing Semi-Trailer and Body truck deliveries to 3 mine sites to schedule.
- HR and forklift licenses.
- HC license.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse site operation with a good safety record
- Has experience and can cope working in hot weather environments
- Good problem-solving skills and strives for continuous improvements
- Good time management and has the desire to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAP, in particular the Warehousing module
- Long term opportunity
- Monday to Friday, work-life balanced roster
- Local-based role in Weipa, far North Queensland
If this sounds like you, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply. Supporting a Diverse Workforce We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds. Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.