Senior Control Systems Engineer
- Listed 01/3/24
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is the forefront of Automation Engineering, leading with pioneering solutions across various industries. Their focus on innovation and excellence is evident in their tailored automation solutions, which optimize processes, enhance efficiency, and propel business expansion. They are dedicated to delivering ground-breaking solutions for the Mining, Water, Manufacturing, and Heavy industries. To complement their team of exceptional engineers, they are now seeking an experienced Senior Control Systems Engineer. Join them in shaping the future of automation engineering. Role Overview:
As a Senior Control Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing control systems for projects across Mining, Water and other Heavy industries. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that control systems meet the highest standards of quality, reliability, and performance. Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with clients to define project requirements and scope.
- Leading the design, development, implementation, and commissioning of top-tier automation solutions.
- Ensuring all tasks meet high standards and deadlines.
- Continuously supporting client’s post-implementation.
- Championing a HSEQ-focused culture within the company
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Control Systems Engineering, or related field.
- 7 + years of experience in designing and implementing control systems in Mining or other Heavy Industry, Manufacturing, Water/ Wastewater.
- Proficiency in PLC/SCADA/DCS system design and development
- Experience with Citect SCADA
- Experience with Siemens, Schneider, Rockwell PLCs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Supporting a Diverse Workforce We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Competitive renumeration package based on experience.
- Professional Development schemes.
- Flexible working arrangements for a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee Discounts program etc.
Concentis and the partners we work with are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.