- Listed 12/2/24
- Contract or Temp
Concentis has exclusively partnered with a Tier 1 Mining Asset Owner to welcome aboard a Reliability Engineer
to lead in instruction development optimisation and maintenance tactics.
This is your chance to redefine mining innovation, where your deep understanding of reliability principles, lubrication, and condition monitoring are essential. Join a setting where you can drive machinery performance, champion efficiency, and elevate operational excellence.
This is a FIFO role to a remote mine site in Far North Queensland, operating on a 12/9
roster engagement over a 12-month contract
- Craft and implement all CM routines, ensuring the apex of quality and promptness.
- Engage in non-routine inspections, troubleshooting, and dynamic problem-solving.
- Maintain rapport and effective communication with tradespeople, leveraging their expertise in strategy development.
- Play an active role in tactics enhancements, Design Engineering projects, and ongoing improvement initiatives.
- Oversee meticulous documentation and meet administrative task deadlines with precision.
- Spearhead root cause analysis and progressive improvement projects.
- Prior experience in Condition Monitoring and Inspection, with exposure in RE and AM disciplines.
- Bentley Navada (BN) System1 and SAP knowledge highly regarded
- Proven background in Non-Destructive Testing
- Possess qualifications in Mechanical/Electrical/Reliability Engineering or equivalent. Or from a heavy trade background
- Non-negotiable expertise: VCAT 1 & 2, LCAT 1, TCAT 1
- An intrinsic drive aligning with our core values.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills with an appetite for continuous learning and improvement.
- Opportunity to shape tactics in an enthusiastic new team with evolving structures.
- Impact real change and progression within the business.
- Dive into advanced technologies, particularly BN System1, integrating online/wireless and offline modalities.
- Engage in improvement projects, especially in the domains of reporting and visualisations.
If you're a passionate individual looking to make a real difference in the mining industry, hit APPLY NOW, and we will be in touch. Supporting a Diverse Workforce We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.
Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.