Project Study Manager
- Listed 04/8/22
- Contract or Temp
Here at Concentis
we are partnering with a tier-1 mining and minerals processing company to source a Project Study Lead
to assist with new projects as they go from conception through to Feasibility and Execution.
In this role you will handle the front-end studies on a wide range of projects across multiple mine sites. You will primarily work through the Order of magnitude and pre-feasibility of new projects, to determine priority, prepare business cases, and integrate these projects within the current portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity with a strong portfolio of projects planned for the next 2-10 years.
This role is perfect for someone looking to ease back into the workforce, work flexibly around existing commitments and business deadlines, and utilise their wealth of knowledge to support a great team. This role can be done between Monday to Friday, based in Brisbane CBD with monthly travel to site. There is a steady pipeline of work beyond the initial contract duration.
- Work closely with other Project Leaders, Project Engineers and internal stakeholders to develop OoMs & PFS to understand requirements and develop a robust scope of work
- Manage and liaise with other various external stakeholders and contractors
- Complete business cases, scopes of work, tendering, data analysis and other studies
- Prioritise projects spanning across the next 2-10 years, schedule and develop how these fit within the current and future capital plan
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- Proven experience in project/study engineering management across mining, oil/gas or heavy industry
- A track record of developing capital studies, business cases and scopes
- Demonstrable stakeholder management engagement i.e. EPCM, contractors and service providers.
- Committed to producing high-quality work and strong team collaboration focus
- Have the opportunity to return to work/ work flexibly on your own terms
- Work with a tier-1 mining asset owner on a long-term ongoing contract
- Engage in exciting projects, sites, and stakeholders
- Great work/life balance in a supportive team
- Strategic leadership opportunity
- Great work environment and culture
- Suit reduced work week, semi-retired, or those looking for flexible hours
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY and submit your CV in WORD format or contact Payton firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch accordingly. Supporting a Diverse Workforce We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds. Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.