Here at Concentis
we are partnering with a tier-1 mining and minerals processing company to source a Project Lead/Engineer
to assist with new projects as they go from conception through to feasibility and execution on one of their coastal mine sites.
In this role, you will be responsible for the initial study and design phases
on a wide range of projects. You will primarily work through the feasibility of new projects, to determine priority, prepare business cases, and integrate these projects within the current portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity with a strong portfolio of projects planned for the next 2-7 years.
This opportunity will suit a Brisbane, Cairns or Townsville
applicant working on a FIFO
roster to the Northern Territory
on a 2/1 or similar roster open to negotiation and offering WFH flexibility
. All flights, accommodation, and meals are provided whilst on site.
- Work closely with other Project Leads, Project Engineers and internal stakeholders to develop OoMs & PFS to understand requirements and develop a robust scope of work
- Manage and liaise with other various external stakeholders and contractors
- Complete business case, scope of work, data analysis and other studies and the required documentation
- Prioritise projects spanning across the next 2-7 years, schedule and develop how these fit within the current and future capital plan
- Lead Project handover and smaller execution projects on a remote site with unique challenges
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or similar
- Up and coming engineers with full project lifecycle experience will also be considered
- Proven experience in project/study engineering management across mining, oil/gas or heavy industry
- Understanding of site requirements and safety responsibilities
- A track record of developing capital studies, business cases and scopes as well as understanding full-lifecycle projects
- Demonstrable stakeholder management engagement i.e. EPCM, contractors and service providers
- Committed to producing high-quality work and strong team collaboration focus