Here at Concentis we have partnered with our Tier-1 Mining Client who are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer; you will be responsible for providing mechanical engineering and reliability support to the site on mechanical assets.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for providing mechanical engineering and reliability support to the site on mechanical assets. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Actively supporting safety improvement initiatives and demonstrate safety leadership across site.
- Producing toll gates documentation
- Identification and delivery of mechanical asset improvement projects.
- Risk identification & mitigation for mechanical assets.
- Optimising cost through Project Edge and diligent project management.
- Providing technical and statutory support to site.
- Providing scope of works for major mechanical works and complicated tasks where required.
- Experience in the funding phase of the project
- Full lifecycle experience
To succeed and thrive in this role you’ll come from a strong mechanical engineering background, with demonstrated experience working in fixed plant maintenance environments. We are looking for an excellent communicator and influencer and someone who is familiar with working in a highly collaborative environment. Other experiences and skills you will bring are:
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Engineer, within a large organisation.
- Extensive experience in an operational-orientated maintenance team.
- Sound computer skills (SAP, MS Projects etc).
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional communication, stakeholder engagement and forward-planning skills.
Immediately available role, 12-month contract with the view to extend, FIFO role to NT - Healthy date rateSupporting a Diverse Workforce
We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds. Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.
If this sounds like you, please apply with you CV today or send it to email@example.com