- Listed 04/8/22
- Contract or Temp
Here at Concentis
we are exclusively partnering with a tier-2 asset owner
mining company who are looking to source a Maintenance Planner
to join their onsite maintenance team in a fixed plant environment.
Reporting to the Superintendent, this individual will undertake preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance planning activities to deliver a schedule that minimises downtime and meets operational targets.
This is a client-side role, flying to a remote mine site in Central Queensland
on a family-friendly roster engagement of 15/13. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for screening of incoming work orders, identification of scope, and analysis of the required level of planning
- Continuous monitoring of schedules and plans to ensure continuous improvement
- Sufficient scoping of tasks, and plans tasks to an appropriate level of detail for skilled workers. Review tasks after completion and ensure adequate timeframes were applied and capture the data for similar future works
- Procure equipment, specialised tools, and enlists external contractors required for the completion of the maintenance plan
- Work with Suppliers, Contractors, and OEM’s where necessary to gather expert technical support, and technical documents required prior to commencement of a task
- Monitor the backlog of work within Pronto and distribute to maintenance supervisors for close-out of tasks
- Involved in shutdown planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution, and continuous improvement, where required
- Support the Maintenance Superintendent, Maintenance Supervisors, and Shutdown Planner in maintaining the plant to a high standard
Why this role?
- Mechanical Trade Qualification preferable but not required – Fitting/Machining/Boilermaker
- Detailed knowledge and prior experience in Pronto and MS Office suite.
- Prior experience within a fixed plant and materials handling environment in the resource sector
- Can critically think and forward plan asset management activities
- Strong stakeholder liaison and engagement skills with immediate and cross-functional teams
- Currently in Townsville, Cairns, or Brisbane
- An initial contract position, with a good chance to lead into permanent employment
- Great mining and accommodation facilities, including a wet mess hall
- A strong and cooperative culture
- A great lifestyle roster, flying on company time
If you're ready to join a dynamic, progress-driven team, submit your resume in WORD
format and we will be in touch accordingly.
_____________________________ Supporting a Diverse Workforce We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds. Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.______________________________