- Listed 10/1/22
- Contract or Temp
Here at Concentis
we have partnered with a global mining company to find an Electrical Engineer
with proven practical site experience to provide technical support at a complex remote underground mine
In this role, you will support site-based projects, operations and maintenance departments, you will ensure that all engineering work performed meets HSEC procedures, statutory regulations and comply with internal standards, policies and procedures. This site is one of the world's largest gold and copper deposits, boasting safety and technologically advanced practices, making it a highly sought-after experience to add to your resume and utilise your skills.
This role would see you travel to the Mongolian site
allowing up to 4 weeks total paid quarantine (should restrictions require) and between 8-10 weeks onsite.
Standard 12 hour working days whilst on site, with all travel, meals, accommodation and transport paid for and organised by the company. This is an initial 3-month role
, with allowances to extend to 6 months, beyond this there is real potential for continuation within the company in an Australian-based role.
Applicants from all states in Australia are encouraged to apply- QLD applicants will be given priority.
- Provide electrical engineering support to fixed plant assets, site requirements and a range of various projects.
- Review and maintain standards for design, construction and maintenance activities.
- Create and complete new design works, scope up small projects, and complete general electrical site work.
- Update technical documents and review electrical design and site specifications.
- Review inspection reports and recommend repairs or maintenance strategies accordingly.
- Perform design and redesign work regularly to fit the needs of the day.
- Take responsibility for a range of engineering works with strong confidence in your abilities
- Demonstrable design, site, EPCM or project experience on brownfield environments
- Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering, with a background in the mining
- Strong safety focus and familiarity with Australian/international engineering standards.
- Electrical engineering experience on bulk materials handling (crushers, conveyors, stackers, etc), fixed plant and other general mine site infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding and commitment to working overseas and the diverse challenges that it presents
- Confident in your abilities and desire to showcase this
- Work with a tier-1 mining company, having access to the latest and greatest technology
- Enticing hourly rate, with all travel, time in quarantine and other incentives covered
- Ability to earn big for a short period of time, perfect to speed up your financial goals
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you're ready to take on a new international journey, click APPLY and submit your resume in WORD format and we will be in touch accordingly.
__________________________Supporting a Diverse Workforce We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.