Electrical Project Engineer
- Listed 13/2/24
- Contract or Temp
- Northern Territory
is partnering with one of our Tier-1 Mining clients to source an electrical project engineer to play a crucial role in helping expand and further improve the capability of the Capital Projects and Engineering Team.
Due to rapid expansion within their team, Our client is seeking a highly motivated Electrical Project Engineer.
Experience in mining, HV, LV, switchboard replacements, and concentrator shutdowns would be highly regarded.
- Project Engineering - ensuring effective transition between project phases, the definition of scope, ensuring compliance and governance with business frameworks, project documentation, managing the budget, schedule, quality, resources, and risk management
- Work with contracting partners through engineering and construction by providing technical guidance out in the field during execution activities
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders (contractors, consultants, local community)
- Take responsibility for HSE culture and performance on projects About You:
- Qualifications in Electrical Engineering,
- Prior industry experience in mining, energy or oil & gas (preferred)
- Strong PE background, with the ability to work through scoping stages, execution, stakeholder engagement, etc.
- Experience fostering relationships with various stakeholder groups to deliver optimal projects outcomes
- Ability work autonomously and in a team environment
12 month contract with extension or permanent opportunity.
Fantastic Daily rate – FIFO to NT from Brisbane, Cairns, Gladstone, Darwin ideally.
If this opportunity aligns with your aspirations, please hit APPLY or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Supporting a Diverse WorkforceWe welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.
Concentis and the partners we work with are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.