- Listed 21/6/22
- Contract or Temp
Our client, a tier-one owner's team in the mining industry, is growing their Brisbane CDB Office Team
and is seeking a Contracts Advisor/Specialist
to provide strategic support in a brownfield project environment.
Reporting to the Principal Advisor, you will partner with the Senior Advisor and multiple site stakeholders to provide primarily post-award
contract management expertise on a critical package of rehabilitation construction and demolition projects spanning 3 + years.
This is a client-side position based in the Brisbane office with adhoc site travel,
and flexible WFH options provided. Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of contract management systems, policies, procedures and templates
- Ongoing contract support and governance ensuring that contractors and suppliers are adhering to the terms in which they were engaged
- Provide contractual advice, support and governance to key stakeholders in accordance with best industry practice and company policy
- Support, leadership and guidance for project teams on Contract Administration, including overseeing assessment of progress claims, variations and EOT claims etc.
- Reporting on the performance of existing contracts to all internal stakeholders
- Support Project Managers and Procurement Specialists during the procurement stage of tender, evaluation & negotiation of contracts
- Support in the setup & mobilisation of contractors, ensuring smooth, efficient mobilisation and pre-commencement of work deliverables are completed at per the contract
- Setup of contract management for each contract, including and not limited to Variation register, EOT registers, field instruction registers etc.
- Maintains the integrity of contracts management processes and communication to contractors
- Identify improvement opportunities for streamlining work process
- Lead dispute investigations and support senior leaders in resolving matters in a timely manner
- Tertiary qualified in business, engineering, or related commercial degree
- Proven contracts management expertise in the mining, oil/gas, infrastructure, or heavy industrial sector
- Demonstrated experience in a project environment, providing support to multiple project stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder relationship building and communications skills
- Knowledge and working understanding of relevant industry acts and governance requirements
- Ongoing work within a multinational mining company
- Welcoming, inclusive team environment with a focus on development and support.
- Massive expenditure in the project pipeline, with great longevity
- Participate in highly sort-after closure projects
If you are looking for a long-term project focussed work with an international mining company, please click APPLY
and submit your resume in WORD
format, and we will be in contact accordingly.
_____________________________ Supporting a Diverse Workforce We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds. Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration. ______________________________