Administration Officer | Onboarding Specialist
- Listed 14/1/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Concentis is where knowledge, experience, and smart processes combine with a people-first approach to deliver the best in project resourcing for leading companies in mining, energy, and infrastructure.
Relationships MATTER here. It is what makes us different. Every interaction is more than a transaction. It is about people, not positions. For clients, we’re a trusted partner committed to finding high-quality talent, and to candidates, we are the people who open the door to top-tier project management roles with employers of choice.
We are a progressive and forward-thinking company, we put people first and are committed to providing opportunities for professional development, training, and career progression. We offer a flexible, professional working environment in the heart of the CBD with a brand new office on the horizon! The Role:
As the Administration and Onboarding specialist, you will be working alongside our Office Manager and Payroll specialist, ensuring you have support while also being autonomous in your role. This is a varied role with a broad range of tasks, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support hiring and on-boarding administrative activities for our new contractors
- Utilise and maintain databases with accuracy
- Maintain reports and schedules
- Provide accurate and timely administrative support to the finance team + recruitment team.
- Effectively coordinate tasks and events to support business activity
- Coordinate workplace health and safety checks on-site when required
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Technology Savvy
- Data Entry – ability to capture and record important data with accuracy
- A strong history in Administration positions
- A can-do attitude, if you love to “get the job done” and understand how important everyone’s role is to achieve overall business success then we want to hear from you!
Experience using Avetta, Browse, Astute Payroll, or similar HR platforms is desirable but not essential. Role Benefits:
We love coming to work at Concentis, if you would like to join us APPLY NOW.
- Growing organisation providing opportunities for you to grow and develop
- Regular Paid professional development – Concentis invests in their people.
- Regular team building activities, collaboration, and social events
- Teamwork – We all work together to achieve the overall company goals
- Brand new office coming up in January in the heart of the CBD
- Work form home Fridays
- Varied Role – opportunity to take ownership of your tasks and be proud of what you do
- Generous employee benefits
If this sounds like you hit APPLY NOW
Supporting a Diverse WorkforceWe welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities or impairments and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.
Concentis and the partners we work with are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.