3x Reliability Engineers
- Listed 03/8/22
- Contract or Temp
- TAS Other
We are partnering with a tier 1 global mining asset owner who requires the services of THREE Reliability Engineers.
The Reliability Engineer will be reporting to the Asset Management Planning & Engineering Superintendent. The role will be site-based, working alongside current engineering and integrated teams.
Role(s) will be a continuous analysis role in the site Asset Management Engineering team. This role will focus on a specific area of the operation, working within the site and integrated teams. Accountabilities:
- Encourages inter-departmental relationships with the goal of reliable production
- Develops improvement plans to comply with internal/external stakeholder demands for reliable processes/equipment to avoid failures
- Performs reliability analysis
- Develops and implements recommendations for asset reliability and optimisation opportunities
- Determines the cost advantages of alternatives
- Develops maintenance tactics as per the asset management guidelines
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering - Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical / Industrial
- Proven experience in reliability engineering role working on functional site
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement is key to success in the role
- Capable of performing Root Cause Analysis
- Experience within SAP, Excel and Power BI
If this sounds like you click the 'apply' button now or give Billy Mitsou a call on 0499 998 264 for a confidential discussion.Supporting a Diverse Workforce
We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.
Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.